Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Great Hammerhead Shark Trip, Bimini, January 2016; and Tiger Beach (Tiger Sharks, other sharks), November 2016


I would like to let interested divers and photographers know that I will be on two trips, with the focus on getting close to sharks, with Epic Diving in the coming months. I'm excited to go diving again with Epic Diving's Vince and Debra Canabal, who are super-smart and super-nice people.  Of course, I am also excited to be going back to these destinations, which offer opportunities to see really cool sharks up close. 


Here are the trip dates.

Great hammerhead sharks, Bimini: Jan 29, 2016 to February 4, 2016: I believe that there's only one spot left.









Tiger Beach (tiger, reef, lemon, and other sharks): November 6-12th, 2016.










These trips are land-based, which is something I really prefer. I will be on these trips as a “regular diver” (I am not the trip leader) and as such will be happy to engage in informal chats about photography and to point out how much better my photographs and gear are to others' on the trip. Just joking.

If you want more information, feel free to message me here or contact Epic Diving. Their website is: http://www.epicdiving.com/


No comments: