Friday, February 1, 2013

Insuring Your Camera Gear - Update

Insuring Your Camera Gear -- see the full post at:
http://norbertwu.blogspot.com/2007/07/insuring-your-camera-gear.html


Update:
My article that explains camera and production insurance is one of the most popular posts in my blog.  My blog has had over 25,000 pageviews in its six-year history, and this post has had numerous comments and over 1800 pageviews.  Thanks for reading my blog!

I've recently had to do renew my insurance policies, and to seek out new coverages for changes in my life.  I've discovered more than ever that a good insurance agent can help you cut through all the jargon and misconceptions to find you a good product.  Some of the agents mentioned in this article are still around, but some of them are now gone.  Please be aware that this post is almost six years old, and that some of the companies and policies have changed.

I've most recently been impressed (and have been impressed in the past) by the service and professionalism of two insurance agencies that I regularly work with.  They are:

Athos Insurance Services
P.O. Box 61102
Pasadena, California 91116
Office: 626-716-9800
Mobile (text): 626-379-6280
contact: Katherine Wong 
service@athosinsurance.com
www.insurentertainment.com
Athos Insurance can issue policies for camera and video gear, production insurance, and other insurance needs.  They have an online platform for specialty programs. 

Rand Insurance
50 Locust Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840
phone number: 203-966-2677
fax number: 203-966-7355
email: nanpa@randinsurance.com
Rand Insurance issues an insurance policy for members of the North American Nature Photographers Association (NANPA).  


See the full post on camera and production insurance at:
norbertwu.blogspot.com/2007/07/insuring-your-camera-gear.html

No comments: